Monday, February 2, 2009

Hmm, A hodge podge I guess.

Updating from the other day-so if you didn't read the previous post you probably should--or you will be really confused! That's ok with me--I live my life in a state of perpetual confusion--but it's not for everyone.

I talked to the guidance counselor this morning. Steps are being taken to prevent further problems and apparently, according to my daugher, her story and the problems that have been going on have been verified by others at the lunch table. They feel the best course of action would be for my daughter to move tables with a few friends and leave the trouble maker behind--however, this means her best friend will have to chose between her and this other girl--something she doens't want to happen. Personally, it makes me wonder how much of a friend you are if you let another friend reak havoc among your friends...but I also know the girl and she's a sweetheart. Frustrating nonetheless.

J's case manager was here this morning. She is not one of my favorite people. It seems pointless. His therapist suggested it so that we could get help here...and put into play some plans to help. She and the therapist tell me that I'm doing everything they would suggest...and then havne't been much help since. It's rather a waste of times sometimes...but I want to do everything I can to help him.

Other than that, there's not much new to tell. Schoolwork is ongoing but I'm doing well in my classes. My husband is a wonderful and patient man and probably the only reason I will pass biology...lol

Sending hugs...if you need prayers, holler. Prayers I can do :0)

Vicky

No comments:

Post a Comment